The department conducts entrance examinations in Philosophy for postgraduate studies at the institutes, FEB RAS.
The department prepares postgraduate students, external doctoral candidates and research fellows of the institutes, FEB RAS in History and Philosophy of Science according to the requirements of the PhD examination approved by the Ministry of Education and Science.
The department conducts PhD examinations in History and Philosophy of Science for postgraduate students, external doctoral candidates and research fellows of the institutes, FEB RAS.
Apart from teaching, the department carries out scientific and research activity.
The department provides educational services free of charge for the postgraduate students of the institutes, FEB RAS who are financed from the federal budget.
- Head of Department – Dr. Andrey V. Popovkin ( Curriculum vitæ)
- Associate Professor – Dr. Maksim E. Bulanenko (Curriculum vitæ)
- Monday – Friday: 10:00 – 16:00.
- The rest of the time is for on-going work.
- Address: 690001, Vladivostok, Pushkinskaya Street 89-45.
- Tel.: (423)2-26-03-06
- Email: email@example.com
- VKontakte: http://vk.com/philosophia_science